Miyerkules, Oktubre 2, 2013

My High School Best Friends

My High School Best Friends? They are not my best friends. They are my sisters. I didn't know how i have met them. I don't know how we formed as a group of best friends. But there is only one thing that i know, i love them very much because they made my high school life perfect.




Now i realize how much i miss them. I miss everything in the high school. It's very different in college. I miss having fun and bondings with my Best Friends. They are the only people who knows if I have a problem. The people whom I can cry on. They understand me at my worse. They accept everything in me. They know all about me. I never know that there will be Friends like them that will came into my life. I never repent in having them. I'm not a Perfect best friend, i sometimes make them mad. But they accept the fact that i'm just like that. I'm so thankful that i have them. We will not count the years on how we've been together. Because it's not finite, It's Forever.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento