Miyerkules, Oktubre 2, 2013

The Story behind my College Friends

I am now a First year college student taking up, BS Psychology. At first I don't know everything about college. I entered the school, I'm so nervous knowing that I have no idea who will be my classmates are. I didn't know everyone. Until we introduce ourselves in front of the classroom. "Hi, I am Samantha Celine S. Otilla and I am taking up BS Psychology."  My heart beats so fast. Knowing that maybe some people will laugh at me. But some of them are asking me and talking to me. It made me smile that someone wants me to be their friend. I just smile to everybody because its my way to have a conversation with them.

Everyday is a new day and also a new life to be a college student more responsibilities will come. And because of that i win my new friends. I am happy to be with them in every second of my life. They always makes me laugh but sometimes makes me mad. But I never repent in having them. I treated them as my sisters and also brothers. I am so thankful that i met them. Maybe were not that so long that we know each other but i accept them as my friends. More memories will be made and more happiness will be into us. I thanked God for having a Friend like them.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento